Cebu Glass Aluminum Palace, Inc. All rights reserved.
On February 16,1997, its principal business office address was amended and approved to be located at BWB Building, Hernan Cortes St., Subangdaku, Mandaue City, Cebu Philippines. Remarkably memorable to CGAP history; March 20,1997 marked the beginning of Cebu Glass Aluminum Palace, Inc. in the Queen City of the South.
After four years in operation the company has increased its volume of stocks tremendously that it opened another two warehouses. Due to its growing market; sometime in March of 2001 its principal office was transferred to its present location at Six Sisters' Building Basak, Mandaue City to consolidate its sales office and warehouse as one. The location is strategically lucrative and favorable in glass and aluminum business.
Being an immediate heir of Medina property, the company's stockholders was changed and organized new set of officers in the year 2010.
Cebu Glass Aluminum Palace, Inc.(CGAP) was registered on June 23, 1996 with its original name Caraga Glass Supply & General Merchandise, Inc. and principal office at 1028 Lopez Jaena St., Butuan City. The corporation is a family-owned business ran by the Medina-Yu brothers.
The company was engaged in the supply of glass & aluminum products in the Visayas and Mindanao region. Contracting and installation of aluminum and uPVC windows & doors are among its forte. With the introduction of tempered glass, CGAP has leveled up in order to compete in this new battlefield.
In December 26,1996, company name was changed from Caraga Glass Supply & General Merchandise to Cebu Glass Aluminum Palace, Inc..